Thailand directory - Asia Pattaya Hotel
Asia Pattaya Hotel is
located about 3 kilometers south of Pattaya overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.
The hotel is perfect for those looking for a glorious vacation in their own private paradise.
Pattaya's liveliness and non-stop action has earned it a reputation as one of the world's most exciting resorts,
and the city is just a short drive away. The hotel is set amidst 22 acres of exotic gardens and has its own long
beach front. Other amenities include a pool, tennis courts, snooker room and a private 9-hole par 3 golf course.
The hotel offers several restaurants and snack bars, a pool bar and dancing at the Neptune Discotheque.
Hotel fact sheet
Private beach and Swimming pool
The Asia Pattaya Beach Hotel is managed by the Asia Group of Hotels which consists of
The Asia Pattaya Beach Hotel and the Asia hotel Bangkok and Asia Airport Hotel
- Location: Situated high on the famous cliff overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, the Asia Pattaya is set admidst 22 acres of exotic palm-fringed gardens and commands a picturesque view of the sea and surrounding islands. The Pattaya City is only a short drive away
- Accommodation: The entire hotel is fully airconditioned with individual temperature control in each of the 320 luxurious rooms and suites, which include color television, telephone, piped music, refrigerator, marble bathroom hot and cold running water
- Check out time: Check out time is at noon. For an extension, please contact the Front Desk. The additional charge after noon to 6.00 p.m. will be on Day Use Basis and after 6.00 p.m. will be full rate
- Conventon room and facilities
- The Morakot Coffee Shop: Open 24 hours for informal dining from an extensive menu offering a tempting variety of Thai, Chinese, European and American favorites, hot or cold dishes, snacks for satisfying meals. Buffet breakfast is serve daily from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m
- Garden Terrace: A bright and popular place for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a cool drink in an informal setting where an open frontage looks on to a relaxing garden atmosphere. In the evenings, the highlight is French cuisine in a romantic ambiance with live band for your listening ang dancing pleasure
- clifftop Seafood Pavilion: In a Delightful clifftop setting for freshest seafood from the gulf of Thailand, cooked your favorite way for lunch and dinner. There's an excellent wine list too. Every Sunday, tasty Chinese "Dim Sum" is are available at lunchtime
- Neptune Nightclub: An exciting nightspot with a lively up-beat tempo where you can drink, dance and let loose. Our live band and D.J. entertains with contemporary evergreens and popular chart-busters
- The Den Lobby Bar: A peaceful and friendly spot to meet for drinks or for the kind of relaxation you are looking for. Modelled after a typical English Pub
- Pool Bar: Take a refreshing dip in our giant size pool, then a sip on long cool drink at the bar in the center of the pool. Drinks and snacks are also served at the poolside
- Room service: The room service menu features a wide variety of food. Thai, Chinese and European dishes can be ordered 24 hours daily
- Swimming Pool
- Exclusive Beach
- Shopping Arcade
- Barber Shop & Beauty Parlour
- Children's Playground
- Parking Lot
- Golf Course: A private 9-hole golf course is situated within the hotel's premises, Golf-equipment can be rented. Open daily from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Tennis Court: The tennis court is flint-coated with lighting facilities. Open daily from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 P.m. Night time, on request
Guestrooms command breathtaking view of the sea or the tropical wooded hills, restaurants, lounges and live entertainment.
The rooms are furnished with private marble bathroom, direct dial telephone, individually controlled air conditioner, television, in-house video
program, 4 channel music selectors, refrigerator, marble bathroom, and luxurious furnishings.
Gulf view room and Sea view room
Address and location map
352 Moo 12 Pratamnak Road. Nongprue, Pattaya City, Cholburi 20150
Phone: 038-250 401 ~ 11