Cambodia directory - Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap
Street 6, Phum Sala Kanseng, Sangkat Svay Dongkom
Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel: 063-964 301. Fax: 063-964 302
Angkor Hotel is ideally located on the airport road just 10 minutes drive from Siem Reap
International Airport. It is near the city area for easy access to local shopping,
restaurants, and markets. Access to the magnificent Angkor Temples is 15 minutes north.
Angkor Hotel, a hotel built and strongly inspired by the rich heritage of Khmer culture;
a hotel reminiscent of the Angkorian era yet blended with the comfort of a modern hotel.
Angkor Hotel, opened in 1999, gives you a choice of room types comprising 193 standard
and deluxe rooms - all showcasing predominantly locally made furnishing.
- Full air conditioning with thermostat control
- International direct dialling telephone services
- In-room safety deposit box
- Shaver outlet and hairdryer
- Colour television with cable channels
- Minibar and Stationery
- Toiletries, Bathrobes and slippers
Facilities & Services
The hotel's website: www.angkor-hotel-cambodia.com
- Swimming Pool: Refreshments can be served poolside from our poolside bar and more substantial snacks
from the adjacent restaurant
- Traditional Khmer Dance
- Health Club Facilities: Exercise room and sauna, traditional Massage
- Book and Souvenir Shop
- Business center, Meeting, Conferences & Seminars
Conference Room 1: 126 sq.m., 9m x 14m.
Conference Room 2: 384 sq.m., 16m x 24m
- Our Restaurant & Cuisine:
24 hours Room Service: